I always had an interest in photography ranging from basic urban or rural landscape, to street photography, and in the last few years I have enjoyed some model photography, on location with natural light and maybe a portable flash. I always endeavor to deliver the best images I can. I now shoot film exclusively using a Nikon F2 that has been totally overhauled by the Nikon F2 Guru, Sover Wong in the UK. I typically use black and white film for my sessions, I will use color also. I scan all my film sessions to provide the client a DVD of the best photos. I charge fee to cover the film cost and my time and if I you want color, I add a developing fee.
- I require a $65 deposit for each 3 roll B&W session (used towards total session cost)
- I require a $95 deposit for each 4 roll Color session (used towards total session cost)
- Black & White is $130 per session, developed/scanned/edited/DVD
- Color is $190 per session, developed/scanned/edited/DVD
- I shoot 3 36x rolls for the B&W sessions…. about 100 photos per session.
- I shoot 4 36x rolls for the Color sessions…. about 140 photos per session
Always Professional in how I interact with any client.